7/31/2014

We found out what the baby has in its pants!

We had our anatomy ultrasound on Monday, which included the baby's pants parts! So Tuesday, I announced the pregnancy/gender on Facebook:


*I don't share our last name on the blog because A) the internet is full of creepers and B) I don't want my blog to pop up in search results when someone (for example, a potential employer) searches my name.

Since we're planning on several kids (threeish), neither of us had our heart set on a certain gender. We are so excited to be having a baby girl! I had a feeling it was a girl. Whenever I dream about the baby, she's always a toddler, about a year and a half old, and always in pigtails and always absolutely adorable. Early in the pregnancy, I found myself using the pronouns "she" and "her" when I wasn't thinking and slipped up. I was right!

Knowing that's its a girl and seeing her squirm all around on the ultrasound just made me want to meet her so badly! I can't believe we have to wait 19.5 more weeks, gah! I know it will fly by though. And despite the below picture, we have high hopes that she will be super cute.

4 comments:

Kaylee @ Just a Girl with a Glass said...

Congrats! That's awesome!!!!

Monica @ The Empty Teacups said...

Aw yay! So weird how you knew it was a girl without even knowing!

Jay T said...

YAY!!! SO EXCITING!!!!! Are you going to name her Eloise? ;)

shannon said...

OMG OMG OMG.
now i can start obsessively shopping for tiny baby girl clothes.

also - may i suggest the name "shannon." it's a LOVELY name.